Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fishing Fun!

Fishing Fun
We took a ride up Box Creek for a little fishin' with Grandpa Boyd and Grandma Sherry. It is so beautiful up there. It's getting me very excited about my upcoming elk hunt!! We had a lot of fun fishing. We caught quite a few little ones, which was really fun! (Some were so little you might think they were really what we were using for bait!) LOL! But we had a great time. Destri isn't afraid of fish or worms. She was getting right in there touching and holding them. Se even gave the fishies some kisses. (Gross!) She was loving her first real fishing experience. Daxon had a lot of fun catching them, but didn't have much to do with them after that. For some reason he won't touch them. Hopefully he gets over his fear of fish!! I'm sure it's something he will grow out of. But believe me, we all gave him a hard time when his 2 year old sister was kissing them and he didn't even dare touch one! LOL He must take after me, because I hated them when I was little too. I guess you just don't expect that out of a boy. We had a great time!





















No comments: