Saturday, August 6, 2011

Johnson's Cabin

Johnson's Cabin
Our friends, Garrett and Gina, invited us up to Garrett's Grandpa and Grandma's cabin for a hot dog. It is located up Cottonwood and it is absolutely BEUATIFUL!! I love going up there!! Not only is there cabin gorgeous, but the scenery is honestly breathtaking! I could sit on the deck all day long and look out at the scenery! I can't even imagine what a morning there would be like! The kids played around the cabin and had lots of fun getting dirty and throwing rocks in the pond. Brian brought some of his fun guns for some target shooting. We enjoyed some tasty hotdogs and roasted some marshmallows (my personal favorite). It was such a nice evening, I'm so glad they invited us up to their beautiful cabin! Thanks guys! :)














No comments: